Drone Kits and Race Supplies
Make PO's payable to:
3359 Martel Rd.
Caledonia, OH 43314
Capture the Flag Beacon
The beacon measures just over 13" and fit on 1/2' PVC pipe (Slightly tapered 3/4" OD)
Comes with a 16' USB A compatible to USB Mini Compatible Cable (power only)
To build the PVC stand, follow the instructions in the Assembly Guide.
Official Drones in School Capture the Flag races require 10 Beacons
STEM Drone Racing Gate Bundle
The STEM Drone Racing Bundle from MultiGP gives you the fabric needed to make your race course look AWESOME! Each kit includes:
- 5 Gate Top Panels
- 5 Gate Left Panels
- 5 Gate Right Panels
- 3 Flag Panels
You will need to purchase, cut, and assemble 1/2" PVC pipe to build the frames and stands. See the Assembly Instructions for more detail.
EMAX Drones in School Tinyhawk II RTF Kit with Goggles
In and endless search for perfected flight performance, the Emax have revisited the TinyHawk platform in order to optimize the experience with the TinyHawk II, featuring improvements in all areas, pilots can navigate their aircraft in a variety of situations.
This package is supported with the Drones In School curriculum.
Dry Weight: 31.2g
All Up Weight: 43.5g with 1x 450mAh 1S battery
Frame Material: Polypropylene
Stator Size: 0802
Propeller Mount: Push-On Avan TH-style
Propeller: Avan Turtlemode 4-Blade
* All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0
* FPV System
VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)
Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
Smart Audio Connected
1x Tinyhawk II FPV Racing Drone
1x EMAX Transporter 5.8G FPV Goggles
1x EMAX Transporter 18650 Goggle Battery Pack w/ USB Charging
1x EMAX E6 Transmitter
1x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
1x EMAX 300mAh 2S HV Battery
2x CCW + 2x CW Spare Props
1x 1S-2S USB LiPo Charger
1x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit
1x Micro USB Charging Cable
1x Faux Carbon Fiber Carrying Case
* For the included 2S Lipo, please only charge via the larger balance connector only on the stock charger, and have it set to the Lipo position. Do not plug any non-1S LiPo batteries into the PH2.0 connectors on the charger, even if it fits (e.g. the 2S LiPo of the TinyHawk S). The 2S LiPo and charger may become damaged.
Junior Racer Drone Kit
The drone is powerful yet easy to fly with brushless motors and a durable frame.
Also included is an RC controller, which utilizes standard D16 and D8 protocols. It has a built in charging module that supports USB charging. With a rubber coating, it is easy to hold and use.
The video goggles included are small and lightweight. Dual antennas for excellent reception, it includes a 3 inch high brightness LCD screen and a 5.8GHz 40 channel receiver.
The RC controller can also be plugged into a PC and some mobile phones to practice using FPV Racing simulators! Proper USB cable required.
This package was created specifically to work with the Drones In School curriculum.
- Frame: Junior Racer 75
- Flight Controller: F4-12A AIO FC
- Motors: 1103-8000kv Brushless
- Propeller: Gemfan 1636 4 Blade
- Battery: 300mAh 3s 45c
- Weight: 50.4g without battery
- Camera: Runcam
- Video transmitter: 5.8GHz Amateur Band
- Color: Red
RC Controller Specifications
- Item: NVision LiteRadio 2
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz) (Amateur band)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- System: Frsky Protocol D16 (default), D8
- Power: ≤80mw
- Model Type: Multi-rotor
- Supports USB Charging
- Supports FPV Simulators
- Output: PPM, support Student Radio Mode
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: 350mAh 2S Battery (Recommended spares with additional capacity here!)
- Weight: 227.4g (with battery)
- Screen size: 3.0 Inch
- Resolution: 480*320
- Display Ratio: 16:9
- View Angle: 6 o'clock
- Brightness: 500cd/m² with high brightness backlight LED
- Video time-delay less than 20ms
- 4X Fresnel Lens, 92% transparent rate with no light distortion
- Antenna: 2 X RP-SMA male (important if you change antennas to use RP-SMA connectors or an RP-SMA to SMA adapter)
- AV Jack: External video signals input or internals AV signal output
- Power adapter: DC5V/1A (USB interface)
- Battery: 3.7V/1200mAh,Each full charge revive around 2.5hr working time
- Power Consumption: 300~330mA at 3.7~4.2V
- Maximum charge current of 500mA
- Dimension: 13.5cm * 13.2cm * 6.5cm
- Weight: 180g (with headband, not including antennas)
- 1x Junior Racer STEM
- 1x Charger
- 1x FPV Goggles
- 1x 300mAh 3s 45c Battery
- 1x RC Transmitter
NOTE: Drone frames can be Black or Red.